A Senior Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of an entire project through developing a plan of action, budgeting, sourcing suppliers, concepting, implementing tactics, planning the project launch, closing and debriefing.Their duties include setting deadlines, providing feedback and communicating across multiple departments with internal stakeholders about the status of their projects while working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence. Great communication skills and the ability to easily adapt to changing circumstances are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain ownership of full project life cycle and act as communication point person for internal stakeholders across multiple large and small projects simultaneously.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with Account, Media and Creative teams to manage project workflows and help ensure all parties have the information needed using company processes and software to keep projects on track.
- Coordinate timing, estimates, workflow and final outputs for radio and video within our video department.
- Manage project scope and changes as they relate to production.
- Drive timing; understand and maintain/advocate for/support the processes and tasks necessary for moving a project forward in a timely manner.
- Safeguard project budgets by tracking SOW and vendor invoicing; handle final project reconciliation and coordinate billing.
- Lead the process for maintaining and prioritizing daily and weekly workloads with the team while working closely with other project managers to understand Creative team task loads across campaigns and clients.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution to help proof and ensure adherence to specs, design standards and sources of truth.
- Maintain, research and help develop vendor relationships.
- Help with deliverable trafficking for each project, working with Media department to identify deliverables, gathering and understanding specs, communicating details to Creative team, proofing and trafficking final deliverables to Media department to meet launch dates.
- Understand client business goals and ensure their achievement.
- Participate in professional development to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices; help establish best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Provide feedback, advice and process suggestions to department team members and encourage and foster their professional goals and growth.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Experience with traditional and digital campaigns; understanding of video and radio production.
- Possess leadership qualities, such as motivation techniques and conflict-management
- Agile, quick-thinking multi-tasker who can pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting expectations and client goals.
- A true team player who is also proactive and independent; someone who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how challenging or unfamiliar.
- Proficient in analyzing and solving problems related to projects.
- Strong attention to detail with tested organizational skills and adherence to project specifications, as well as client and brand guidelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, especially written and spoken.
- Good prioritization skills.
- We use various tools to manage our projects. Familiarity with the following platforms is a plus: Slack, Asana, Figma, Smartsheets, Dropbox, Bannersnack, Marketing Cloud