Jump is looking for a Paid Media Manager with a passion for advertising, building brands and driving optimal ROI for our clients. This individual needs to be detail-oriented, can manage large scale projects and timelines, has experience in managing performance marketing campaigns, and is willing go above and beyond to help our clients succeed. The person in this position will largely focus on paid social campaigns with the opportunity to grow in other paid channels such as display, native, and streaming video advertising.
In this position, the Paid Media Manager will:
- Work with account teams to understand clients goals, desired outcomes and benchmarks of measuring performance
- Develop and implement paid social strategies that align to campaign goals while monitoring and reporting on performance.
- Manage the day-to-day paid social campaign needs inclusive of creating, publishing, and editing paid social media advertising campaigns and content
- Help identify targeting opportunities to best reach our audiences in platform as well as testing opportunities to drive results
- Lead the reporting and analysis as well as day-to-day execution for our clients’ paid advertising campaigns.
- Analyze and report on paid social media campaign performance across multiple KPIs and identify areas of opportunity for campaign enhancement and optimization.
- Identify opportunities and trends across the key performance indicators of social campaigns and make recommendations.
- Optimize plans and budgets based on best practices and approved recommendations
- Collaborate with media director and/or digital media manager in delivering strategic marketing plans
- Monitor costs and return on investment across platforms supporting budget management across campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly timeframe
- Stay current with social media trends and platform ad requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing and advertising experience
- Minimum 3 years of health insurance, insurance and/or lead generation marketing preferred
- Experience with paid campaigns on the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Experience working on lead generation campaigns
- Experience working in project management systems and reporting platforms
- Experience related marketing in health insurance or healthcare is a plus.
- Experience utilizing media buying through a DSP is a plus.
- Experience with implementing conversion tracking via Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 4
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage many moving parts, set priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Ability to identify potential problems and track down solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Driven with the passion to grow and learn
- Motivated by performance and achieving results for our clients.